This page was created out of pure love and passion for the environment, feeling well & doing good. You will find:
- Everyday hacks for becoming a more sustainable consumer such as recipes, sustainable products, recommendations of places to eat and shop, innovative brands and ideas
- People and organizations who are taking a leap towards green living
- Newest research within environmentalism and sustainability
- First of all, the agricultural industry is one of the biggest emitters of greenhouse gases. Studies show that the food system could account for almost one fourth of all human emissions, and that agriculture is responsible for about three quarters of global deforestation (CGIAR – Climate Change, Agriculture and Food Security).
- Different diets have incredibly different carbon footprints. For example a vegans diet has a footprint less than half that of a meat lovers (measured in tonnes CO2 equivalents).
This authors behind Radical Broccoli are the two sisters Anette and Susanne.
Susanne has a background from the EAT Foundation, A.T. Kearney and the United Nations Development Program (UNDP). She has been part of associations such as CBS Model United Nations and Association of Norwegian Students Abroad, and has volunteered at Ryes Café. Susanne holds a M. Sc. in Business and Administration from Copenhagen Business School.