As experienced Copenhagen travelers, foodies, explorers and students we were very happy to be asked by Stay.com to make a guide to healthy eats in the capital of Denmark. The city is overloaded with nice places to eat, but if you want to stay healthy, and possibly vegetarian, vegan, environmental friendly or just plain delicious, you need a guide to all the right places.We have listed 8 places in our guide, all of which we have tried at least one time. You can find it here!There are also a few other places that we didn't include. These are either places we recommend because we have tried it, or places we have heard of and would love to visit:
- Vita Boost in "Torvehallerne" at Nørreport. They have a great variety of juices, smoothies and wraps. Take away only!
- Landbageriet in Fredriksborggade. Certified organic bakery with loads of gluten free and milk free products.
- Café N at Blågårdsgade in Nørrebro. A super cozy vegetarian brunch/lunch place which is almost always full due to its size and popularity.
- BioMio in Vesterbro (Kødbyen/Meat packing district). Organic, cheap and good restaurant in the trendy part of Copenhagen. Focuses on sustainability through the whole value chain.
- Pure shop. Denmarks largest organic skin care and make-up store. You could also get professional advice from cosmetologists. Located in Grønnegade in the inner city.
- Helsemin. A chain of health stores that have everything from makeup and body scrubs to tea and food. Located all over town - Fredriksberg, Nørreport, Vesterport and the city centre (Pilestræde and Store Kongensgade)