Test: vegan detox delivery box from Blended
(Ad for a friend)
Last week was our lucky week!
The owner of the amazing café Blended in Oslo asked if we wanted to test their new detox food delivery box. It is a box full of healthy, plant-based and gluten-free food which lasts for three days, packed with probiotics which are really good for your gut health.
Most of the ingredients are organic, about 90%. The packaging is plant-based plastic, glass, and recyclable, unbleached cardboard.
What’s included in the box:
- 2 x green juice with apple and lemongrass
- 2 x green juice
- 2 x celery juice
- Mixed sprouts with mung-beans, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, cilantro, lime, ginger, and cinnamon
- Coconut/cashew yogurt with avocado, spirulina, and lemon
- Coconut/cashew yogurt with orange zest, orange juice, carrot and oregano
- Coconut/cashew yogurt with blackcurrant and vanilla
- Raw crackers with activated coal and fermented garlic
- Raw cauliflower soup with cashew milk, parsley root, onion, and garlic
- Miso-soup with algae, squash, white kale, red kale, ginger, and pumpkin seeds
- Carrot and turmeric soup with ginger, yellow beet, tamari, cilantro, lemon, and coconut oil
- Golden milk with cashew milk, turmeric, ginger, apple, and carrot
- Herbal tea
You’re supposed to follow a three-day program, but since we had such a busy schedule, we mixed it up a bit. Anyway, it felt amazing to add in so many healthy foods to our diet for a few days!
Check out the video to see more! :*
You will get a full instruction manual from Blended, and they will explain to you how you can expect to feel if you’re detoxing from sugar, coffee, gluten, and processed foods.
We highly recommend trying this.
Follow Blended on Instagram to see more and deliver your box!