- Spaghetti (we used gluten-free pasta of rice from Kolonihagen)
- 2 large chunks of basil (preferably organic)
- 3 tbs pine nuts (or sunflower for a nut-free recipe)
- 3 tbs nutritional yeast
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbs coconut oil (or just 3 tbs of the oil you have)
- 3-6 tbs water
- Himalaya salt
Add everything to your blender or food processor and run until you still have some small chunks left. Adjust the flavor as you like with salt, lemon and pepper.
The recipe is inspired by Easy Vegan Pesto by Minimalist Baker.