Bamboo toothbrush GIVEAWAY with The Bamboo Brush Society
Okay. What’s better than a cheap, cool and easy way to become more environmentally friendly? Honestly, not that much. And the good news is that all of you are invited to join the society of people appreciating eco-friendly things!
The Bamboo Brush Society is a dutch bamboo toothbrush company that loves the oceans, mountains, and all of mother earth’s playgrounds – and decided to make an impactful little device in order to reduce the amount of trash. Together with them, we are having a giveaway on Instagram – check it out here. They are creating a lovely community of people who are seeking for better product alternatives that don’t damage our planet. They are also a dedicated member of 1% for the Planet, by which they contribute 1% of their sales to nonprofit organizations dedicated to taking care of the earth. Applause!
If you are not into competitions and would like to just get to the brushing, check out the Bamboo Brush Society’s webpage here (they ship worldwide).
About the brush
- The handle is 100% biodegradable, meaning that it’s perfect panda snacks. It’s made from environmentally friendly bamboo (which is the fastest growing plant in the world) and has been carbonized to sustain water.
- The bristles are made from BPA free nylon – and need to be removed for proper biodegradation! The only other alternative as we speak is bristles made from pigs hair, but the Bamboo Brush Society loves animals enough to choose nylon as the lesser of two evils.
- The package is made from recycled materials and should be recycled again together with paper and cardboard.
- Dentists recommend that you change your toothbrush every three months. After that, it starts inviting too many germs to party
- When your bamboo brush has lived a fruitful life and deserves to rest, you can:
- A) Throw the whole brush in the trash. The handle will biodegrade with time.
- B) Remove the nylon bristle from the handle, recycle it together with plastic, and compost the bamboo handle. It will turn into soil within 6 months.
Made in cooperaration with the Bamboo Brush Society.