Christmas is a magical time of the year, with family and friends, gifts, parties and dinners. In reality, it can also be a bit stressful. Therefore, we want to share out top 10 tips for keeping your calm during the holidays. Download the app “Calm“. […]
Author: Radical Broccoli
This year world champion Aksel Lund Svindal created his own stylish and sustainable clothing brand, and we are super impressed! We had a small chat with them and they told us all about the collection and how they carefully consider every single step in their […]
Cool things to know about Lapoint:
- Every week they arrange a beach clean up and a presentation on the importance of taking care of our ocean at all camps across the world
- Every month at this camp they pick up 1 TONN of trash from the beach! WOW
- They collaborate with Nordic Ocean Watch, a Nordic environmental organization made by surfers who love to give back to the ocean
- They sell sunscreen from Suntribe that’s all natural and is reef-friendly
- They have meat-free Monday every Monday, and will gladly cater you if you’re vegan.
Cool things about Lapoint Costa Rica:
- The recycling stations make it available to sort our trash into four different fractions: plastic, trash, organic and paper. The organic (the food) is fed to the horses next door. Bonus fact: the horses are vegan <3
- We are encouraged to not use any single-use plastic at the camp – and we haven’t seen anyone do it 🙂
- We’ve enjoyed the most amazing vegan food all week. Everything from tropical fruits to quesadillas and taco bowls.
- We gathered about 13 kilos of trash at this week’s beach cleanup!
Check out Lapoint camps here – maybe it’s something for your next vacation?
We’ve offset our emissions on our trip to Costa Rica! Yay! We wrote a bit about that in this post. Have you tried it before? ClimateCare is used by British Airways, Lonely Planet and Rough Guides among others.
//Da har vi investert i ClimateCare for første gang for å offsette utslippene på vår tur til Costa Rica. Vi har skrevet om det tidligere, i dette innlegget. Har dere prøvd det før? I følge Teknisk Ukeblad brukes denne siden av blant annet British Airways, Lonely Planet og Rough Guides.