These 6 tips will make it easier working from home
- Make a plan and write down which tasks you are going to do at what time during the day. This way you won’t be distracted by e-mails while writing a blog post, or by Instagram while answering e-mails.
- Don’t do laundry or other house chores while working. It’s better to do this before or after you have completed your tasks for the day.
- Keep the room you are working in organized! Light an eco-friendly candle and maybe buy some fresh flowers and add a few drops of essential oils in your diffuser for inspiration and good energy.
- Take breaks and preferably short walks during the day. Sunlight is so important and makes us much more efficient.
- Keep your favorite mists and sprays by your computer for when you need a fresh spay for the skin. We love Rudolph Care’s Mist Delight, Alaskan essence’ Calling All Angels and Californian Boost from Core Balance.
- When you are done for the day, clear your space of everything work related so that you don’t focus on work while having time off.